Hayim Mizrachi, CCIM
President | Principal
Hayim Mizrachi, CCIM is a proud Las Vegas Native and graduate from UNLV. He has been practicing commercial real estate since graduating university and obtained his CCIM designation early in his career. Hayim is a partner and President of MDL Group where he oversees all brokerage activity including sales and leasing.
MDL Group is the leading commercial real estate services provider in Southern Nevada. The company was founded in 1989 and provides services including property management, brokerage and leasing, real estate investment advisory, construction management, and development services. It is located in Las Vegas, Nevada and has over 40 employees.
Prior to MDL Group he served as a Managing Director of NAI Global Las Vegas (a top 5 commercial real estate company in the world), where he oversaw over 200 unique transactions valued in excess of $90 million annually. Under his direction the company grew from 10 agents to 18 and fee revenue increased 29%.
Hayim is very active in the local real estate community having served as President of Commercial Alliance Las Vegas (CALV) which is the commercial arm of the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors, and on the Board of directors of the Southern Nevada Chapter of CCIM. Hayim is a past President of Commercial Marketing Group (CMG), and active with NAIOP serving on various committees and is a graduate of the Developing Leaders Institute (DLI).
Outside of work, Hayim is active in many aspects of the Las Vegas Jewish community including volunteer work with Alpha Epsilon Pi.
Affiliations | Designations
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) – Designee
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) – Member
- Vistage – Member
- Commercial Alliance Las Vegas (CALV) – Past President 2015 / President 2014 / President Elect 2013 / Board Member 2011 & 2012
- Southern Nevada CCIM Chapter – Board Member 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Commercial Marketing Group (CMG) – Vice President 2009, President 2010, Past President 2011
- Dale Carnegie – Effective Communications and Human Relations 2012
- NAIOP of Southern Nevada Developing Leaders Institute (DLI) – Graduate 2010