Jarrad Katz, SIOR, CCIM
Senior Vice President | Principal
Jarrad Katz, SIOR, CCIM is Senior Vice President and Principal of MDL Group. He specializes in sales and leasing of industrial, office and investment properties.
Jarrad has been practicing commercial real estate full time since graduating from the University of Nevada Las Vegas with a Bachelor of the Science in Business Administration – Marketing. Jarrad obtained his Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation, as well as, his Society of Industrial and Officer Realtors (SIOR) designation.
Prior to joining MDL Group, Jarrad was Senior Vice President at NAI Global Las Vegas. In his time with NAI he was recognized as “Deal Maker of the Year” in 2011 and 2012. Prior to NAI Jarrad was consistently in the Top 5% of producers in the Prudential Commercial network nationwide.
Outside of the office Jarrad enjoys volunteering for such organizations as Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation, B’nai Brith Youth Organization, Jewish National Fund (JNF) and the Anti-Defamation League.
Affiliations | Designations
- The Society of Industrial and Officer Realtors (SIOR) – Designee
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) – Designee
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP) – Member
- Southern Nevada CCIM Chapter – President Elect
- City of Henderson Chamber of Commerce – Member
- Leadership Henderson – City of Henderson Chamber of Commerce – Class of 2014
- Dale Carnegie – Effective Communications and Human Relations 2012
- NAIOP of Southern Nevada Developing Leaders Institute (DLI) – Graduate 2010