At MDL Group, our Property Management staff sets the industry standard for professional Commercial Real Estate Property Management. Our business model is client focused, forward thinking, innovative and designed to respond to your specific commercial real estate needs.
We endeavor to maintain long term, mutually rewarding relationships, based on honesty, fairness and trust. We recognize that expectations of Owners is as varied as your assets and take pride in assisting you to reach your objectives and maximization of your investment.
Our solutions are simple:
Tenant Retention – We know the importance of keeping in touch with our tenants, with constant interaction and communication, to ensure that we have a pulse on what is going on at your property.
Vendor Services – We have created valuable relationships with an array of vendors to ensure that we are getting the best services at the best prices.
Quarterly Review of CAM Expenses – We evaluate Common Area Maintenance (CAM) expense quarterly and perform annual CAM reconciliations at the end of the year for proper tenant invoicing as required.
Annual Budgets – Preparation of annual budgets along with our quarterly reviews, ensure that your investment is on track and provides extensive detail of your projects for the coming year.
- 24/7 availability; after hours emergency services; live response from property manager
- Weekly property inspections
- Analysis of tenant leases – compliance of, including insurance
- Annual property insurance review
- Collection of tenant monies
- Coordination of formal collection activities with owner (and legal on an as needed basis)
- Continual tenant and vendor interactions
- Negotiation of lease renewals / expansions / assignments / amendments
- Review service provider contracts
MDL Group’s Property Management team is the best in the business, so you can rest assured that your property is being handled by professionals that will treat your investment as their own. We have worked hard over the years to establish deep-rooted relationships with landlords, owners, tenants and investors in Southern Nevada and beyond. These relationships are vital to our success and yours.
Contact us today at 702-388-1800 or fill out our contact form for more information.