Commercial Real Estate Intern/Coordinator
The mission of the Commercial Real Estate Intern/Coordinator is to support the team in providing professional services at the highest possible ethical standards to property sellers, landlords, buyers and tenants pertaining to their acquisition and disposition needs.
- Obtain data of past and current clients from the Brokerage Team. Obtain data of prospective clients of properties from title companies and databases as defined by the team.
- Complete all training modules and instructional manuals and learn to operate and manage the CRM for the team in a fluent manner.
- Verify and update the data through a combination of cold calling, canvassing, inbound inquiries, emailing, and other activities as deemed fit. Create and maintain owners report of sold properties mange and distribution.
- Introduce the team and its professional services to create warm leads and qualified leads in the database. As well as, schedule appointments for the team to present their services.
- Create and manage drip campaign for the team to include: eblasts, Newsletter, Case Study, Postcards, and Market Reports to current clients, potential clients & team networking groups.
- Assist the team in whatever is necessary on a day to day basis to service the team’s book of business including but not limited to proposals, marketing and listing packages, review and update marketing materials/listings, organization, scheduling, updating team LinkedIn and other social media forms, etc.
- Self-motivated with leadership qualities
- Detail oriented
- Customer service
- Can establish and achieve deadlines
- Gets along
- Follows through on commitments
- Handles themselves and others in a respectful and professional manner
- Invests in self-improvement and development
- Must work well with a team
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively