The mission of our sales agents is to provide professional services, at the highest possible ethical standards, to property owners pertaining to their acquisition and disposition needs.
Most job posts show a job description. We prefer to talk about outcomes.
- Market knowledge:
Sales Agent possesses expert market knowledge of the Southern Nevada real estate market (in their selected territory) including but not limited to existing owners, new buyers, users, CAP rates, rental rates, incentives, pricing, submarkets, competition, etc.
- Product knowledge:
Sales Agent possesses expert product type knowledge (in their selected territory) whether it be Class A, Class B or Class C properties.
Sales Agent has demonstrated the ability to identify prospective clientele, pursue and build a trusted rapport, and maintain mutually productive relationships.
- Service delivery:
Sales Agent engages consistently delivers service in a modern fashion utilizing CRM, listing sites, data sites, market reporting, and analysis.
- Contribution to Culture and Community:
Sales Agents contributes to the MDL Group team environment; has a pride advancing the MDL Group brand and will work to promoting the core values: Integrity, Professionalism, Pride of Ownership, Community, Family, and Gratitude. Sales Agent contributes and is involved with, the community and/or industry associations through active participation in events and boards.
Agent meets and exceeds expected levels of gross commissions annually. Expectation levels to be discussed in privately.
- Integrity and Honesty
- Self-motivated with leadership qualities
- Sales aptitude
- Gets along
- Follows through on commitments
- Ability to identify trends in market conditions and industry overall
- Handles themselves and others in a respectful and professional manner
- Adds value in transactions and relationships
- Outcome oriented vs. commission driven
- Invests in self-improvement and development
- Must work well with a team
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively