The mission of the Commercial Real Estate Team Coordinator is to support the team in database management, marketing, and administrative activities for the purpose of providing professional services at the highest possible ethical standards to property sellers, landlords, buyers and tenants pertaining to their acquisition and disposition needs.
- Complete all training modules and instructional manuals and learn to operate and manage the CRM for the team in an influential manner.
- Verify and update the data in the Team’s CRM through a combination of online research, calling, canvassing, inbound inquiries, emailing, and other activities as deemed fit.
- Create and manage drip campaign for the Team to include Monthly owner reports of sold properties, Newsletters, Postcards, and Market Reports to current clients, potential clients & Team networking groups.
- Track teams’ touring activity for reporting, potential client opportunities and follow up.
- Create & update content for the Team’s property listings on the marketing sites.
- Create listing presentations, tour books, offering memorandum including maps, photos, and appropriate content.
- Assist the Team in whatever is necessary on a day-to-day basis to service the Team’s book of business. These activities would include but would not be limited to proposals, invoicing, proof reading, quality control of marketing materials and listing packages, updating Team listings & transactions on company software, scheduling, updating team LinkedIn and other social media forms, etc.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office Suite (high level of proficiency in excel and power point)
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technology quickly
- Self-motivated with a team mentality
- Detail oriented
- Customer service oriented
- Creative thinking
- Content creation
- Can establish and achieve deadlines
- Gets along
- Follows through on commitments
- Handles themselves and others in a respectful and professional manner
- Invests in self-improvement and development
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $48,000.00 per year plus discretionary bonus
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Database management experience and/or certification is a plus
- Real estate background is a plus
- Marketing contact creation is a plus
- Bachelor’s (Preferred but not required)