The mission of the Commercial Real Estate Team Coordinator is to support the team in database management, marketing, and administrative activities for the purpose of providing professional services at the highest possible ethical standards to property sellers, landlords, buyers, and tenants pertaining to their acquisition and disposition needs.
- Maintain database for the team, verify and update data through a combination of canvassing, inbound inquiries, emailing, and other activities as deemed fit to verify prospect contact information and property information.
- Create marketing pieces and market research reports to be distributed to the database on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Create and manage drip campaign for the team to include: eblasts, newsletters, case studies, postcards, and market reports to current, past and potential clients & networking groups.
- Partner with the team on all day-to-day activities to service the team’s book of business. These activities include but are not limited to drafting proposals and listing agreements, overseeing the quality and accuracy of all marketing materials and information posted on various listing platforms, preparing market surveys, tour books, listing presentations, updating team LinkedIn and other social media platforms, etc.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office Suite applications and ability to learn company-wide programs and new technology quickly
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and with a team
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Customer service oriented
- Analytic and creative thinking with the ability to contribute new concepts and ideas
- Ability to prioritize competing tasks, establish and achieve deadlines independently
- Ability to maintain a respectful and professional manner at all times
- Invests in self-improvement and development
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.