MDL Group is a growing Las Vegas based Commercial Real Estate Brokerage and Property Management Company established in 1989. In need of strong and strategic marketing leadership, MDL Group’s Marketing Manager will create and execute marketing plans for the company and its commercial real estate agents, provide creative direction and production assistance to MDL’s graphic designer, and institute and uphold brand standards across the organization.
If you are a creative and strategic thinker, with proven experience in traditional and digital marketing planning and execution, this position may be right for you.
- Create results-driven, bi-annual strategic marketing plans for the company and agents using proven digital and traditional platforms and mediums.
- Execute plans in collaboration with graphic designer and company leadership, and regularly analyze and adapt strategies and tactics based on results.
- Develop and adhere to a marketing budget.
- Institute and uphold brand standards across the organization.
- Identify areas of strength and opportunity in current systems and create processes and standards to improve workflow and efficiency.
- Identify an appropriate CRM system and institutionalize across the divisions of the company.
- Support agents by providing streamlined workflows for data/contact entry and maintenance, relevant messaging, and appropriate follow-up.
- Devote approximately 30% of time to graphic design production.
- Collaborate, learn from, and brainstorm with leadership and existing design and administrative team.
- 5-7 years of marketing experience, at least 2 years in a leadership role
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- Brand development
- Marketing planning
- Digital and content marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- CRM configuration and implementation
- Creative direction
- Experience with and/or willingness to learn graphic design software including but not limited to InDesign and Photoshop (video editing and production preferable)
MDL Group has an established culture of valuing its people and their contributions to the company. As such, a “right fit” for the company culture is important to the success of any employee and to the continued health and vitality of the organization.
If you possess the skills and capabilities outlined above and identify with the description below, this may be the right position for you:
- Build team buy-in through trust and motivation
- Ambition held in balance by value for people