The Accountant is exceptionally detail oriented, enjoys being part of a team, takes pride in their work, and has good time management skills.
Job Duties to Include, but not limited to:
- Deliver accurate cash and accrual financial statement packages to owners.
- Accurate monthly owner distribution calculations.
- Accurate data entry of accounts payable invoices and cutting of checks.
- Post late fees.
- Verify all ACH receipts and disbursements from operating trust bank accounts.
- Accurate data entry of accounts payable invoices and tenant receipts.
- Assist with monthly bank statement reconciliations.
- Maintain vendor insurance certificates – notify and track expirations.
- Annual preparation/submission of use tax returns and 1099’s as required.
- Maintain timely filing of accounts payable invoices/payments.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, ability to create/update advanced spreadsheets in Excel.
- Ability to concentrate on tasks at hand and tune out distractions.
- Possess a high degree of organization and prioritization skills.
- High commitment to teamwork.
- Contains high initiative and self-direction.
- Accountant should possess deductive reasoning – research/analytical skills.
- Models knowledge of and ethical adherence to accepted accounting standards.
Education & Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- 3+ years progressive accounting experience required;
- 3+ years of commercial property management experience preferred
- Job involves in-office work hours Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 5:00pm; Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm
- Exceptional employee benefits – compensation to be discussed depending on experience
- Pay range: $45,000 – $55,000 yearly
- Annual Bonus
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com