TAKEAWAYS – Life. Lessons. Learned. explores learning from the wisdom of others.
I am back with my co-host MARIANNA HUNNICUTT with KIMLEY HORN. In this episode, we recap our Takeaways from the NAIOP Southern Nevada March Program. The title was If You Build It, Will They Come? A Haas Story: The Evolution of Manufacturing in Southern Nevada. The sponsor that morning was Knit.
This was the third in a series of conversations that spun out of the January NAIOP Program. The focus was on economic diversification in Southern Nevada, specifically around manufacturing. The moderator, who also doubled as a keynote, was Betsy Fretwell, Senior Vice President Switch CITIES and Chairwoman Las Vegas Global Economic Alliance.
The panelists included:
- Peter Zierhut, Vice President Outside Operations Haas Automation
- Xavier Wasiak, SIOR, Senior Vice President JLL Industrial & Logistics
What were some of the Takeaways?
• What are the 6 key sectors the LVGEA is focusing on for economic development?
• Who is Haas and what are they developing on their 300 acres?
• Why is NAIOP Southern Nevada so dang amazing!!
I hope you enjoy!
You can find Takeaways at any of the links below:
Thank you for listening! Please subscribe to “TAKEAWAYS” on iTunes, and make sure to rate and review wherever you get your podcasts.
Brought to you by: