TAKEAWAYS – Life. Lessons. Learned. explores learning from the wisdom of others.
We are back for a live NAIOP SOUTHERN NEVADA Program. Typically I would recap the Takeaways from the NAIOP Southern Nevada Program with a cohost. This time it’s a bit different and a lot better.
After a brief intro of the program that I recorded, you will hear the panelists themselves and the program in its entirety! I hope you enjoy this new format better.
One of the great things about NAIOP monthly programs is how they bring an update to the community around topics like UNLV’s real estate and development. The university is a catalyst for population growth, an educated workforce, and increasingly the overall medical community in Southern Nevada. How it develops drives our community’s ability to be competitive and it influences the neighborhoods around it. This panel really brought to light how dynamic and sophisticated our lil’ ole scarlet and grey Rebels real estate has become!
The panelists included:
- Marc J. Kahn, Dean of the Kirk Kerkorian School of Medicine at UNLV
- David Frommer, Associate Vice President of Planning, Construction and Real Estate Business Affairs at UNLV
- Frank Marretti, Owner – G2 Capital Development
Our moderator that morning was Bruce Follmer, Vice President – Healthcare Properties of Cornerstone Company.
The sponsor that morning was Schnitzer Properties. A hearty thank you to Mr. Reed Gottesman!
What were some of the Takeaways?
• What are some of the new buildings and planned buildings on the UNLV Maryland Campus?
• How is the medical district transforming into a second UNLV Campus?
• How does UNLV engage in public/private partnerships to develop real estate on and around the campuses?
I hope you enjoy!
You can find Takeaways at any of the links below:
Thank you for listening! Please subscribe to “TAKEAWAYS” on iTunes, and make sure to rate and review wherever you get your podcasts.
Brought to you by: