TAKEAWAYS – Life. Lessons. Learned. explores learning from the wisdom of others.
We are back for a live NAIOP SOUTHERN NEVADA Program. My co-host CASSIE CATANIA-HSU, Managing Director CBRE LAS VEGAS. In this episode, we recap our Takeaways from the NAIOP Southern Nevada June Program. The title was Broker Update – The Pulse of the Comeback. The sponsor that morning was AFFORDABLE CONCEPTS.
A tried and true NAIOP program is a Broker Panel comprised of active specialists in the market who will openly share their current experiences for the greater good of the industry. That is what NAIOP Southern Nevada is all about after all. Brokers are remarkable; they sit at the tip of the deal spear. They bring together all parties toward a deal. They are deep in the trenches every day. When they come up and actually share what they’re hearing and seeing, it makes for some relevant content.
This panel was comprised of fresh panelists, two of which made their NAIOP programs debut. What was immediately apparent is the chemistry among them. These are genuine people who clearly have formed friendships beyond their professional relationships. It made for a flowing, conversational program that made the job of the Moderator Cassie Catania-Hsu with CBRE very easy that morning. But her questions were excellent, and she kept the conversation on track!
The panelists included:
- ANGELICA CLEMMER, CCIM with ROI COMMERCIAL speaking about Retail
- JARRAD KATZ, SIOR, CCIM with MDL GROUP speaking about Industrial
- TABER THILL, SIOR with COLLIERS speaking about Office
What were some of the Takeaways?
• What is the overall update, but with specific examples, of each product type Retail, Industrial and Office?
• What are the major Takeaways caused by COVID for Retail footprints, Industrial tenant demand, and Office design?
• Panelists’ predictions for Office vacancy by 2022, Industrial lease rate trends, Retail land pricing, and tourism in Southern Nevada.
I hope you enjoy!
You can find Takeaways at any of the links below:
Thank you for listening! Please subscribe to “TAKEAWAYS” on iTunes, and make sure to rate and review wherever you get your podcasts.
Brought to you by: