TAKEAWAYS – Life. Lessons. Learned. explores learning from the wisdom of others.
We were on site at the SOUTHERN NEVADA NAIOP September Program. The title was New Generation, New Priorities. How the Modern Workforce is Forever Changing the Built Environment.
The panelists included:
- Tiffany English – Principal, Ware Malcomb
- Darrel Fullbright – Firm-wide Office Practice Leader, Gensler
Jim Stuart is building a 40 acre mixed-use campus as this post is being published. He has spent considerable time thinking about what the workforce of the future wants in an office environment and why they want it.
Two people that inspire Jim are Tiffany and Darrel. Tiffany is at the forefront of trending designs for industrial development. Darrel leads all of Gensler (which is a market leading firm), in office and mixed-use design.
What were some of the Takeaways?
• By 2024, 75% of the workforce will be comprised of Millennials and Gen Z?
• Will we see multi-story warehouse buildings in Summerlin and Green Valley?
• Why is “well building” the new LEED?
I hope you enjoy!
You can find Takeaways at any of the links below:
Thank you for listening! Please subscribe to “TAKEAWAYS” on iTunes, and make sure to rate and review wherever you get your podcasts.
Brought to you by: