TAKEAWAYS – Life. Lessons. Learned. explores learning from the wisdom of others.
We are back for a live NAIOP SOUTHERN NEVADA Program. Typically I would recap the Takeaways from the NAIOP Southern Nevada Program with a cohost. This time it’s a bit different and a lot better.
After a brief intro of the program that I recorded you will hear the panelists themselves and the program in it’s entirety! I hope you enjoy this new format better.
Building off the success from the 2021 Developer Roundtable, the NAIOP Programs Committee organized a panel of active developers in Southern Nevada to have a conversation about how things are going. The good, the great and the concerning.
The sponsor that morning was Heller Companies. A hearty ‘thank you’ to Mr. Jay Heller!
The panelists included:
- REED GOTTESMAN, Schnitzer PROPERTIES
- JEFF LAPOUR, LAPOUR
- ROD MARTIN, MAJESTIC REALTY CO.
- JOHN RAMOUS, DERMODY PROPERTIES
What were some of the Takeaways?
• What is going well in the development business today and what are some things occurring that might be unhealthy?
• How does Southern Nevada development compare to other markets?
• No annual kickoff is complete without a prediction of some kind, so we asked our developers to answer, ‘will there be friction in 2022 or no?’
I hope you enjoy!
You can find Takeaways at any of the links below:
Thank you for listening! Please subscribe to “TAKEAWAYS” on iTunes, and make sure to rate and review wherever you get your podcasts.
Brought to you by: